It’s no secret, as we age our appearance changes but so does the way we feel. The greater our age, the less natural lubrication occurs in our bodies and things start drying out. This is a result of diminished sex hormones in our midlives.
Hormone replacement therapy, using real hormones, is a natural solution for women who want to slow the often drastic impacts of hormone loss and feel healthy and hydrated.
In this article, titled “Age like a Rotisserie Chicken: Slow, Juicy and Hot” featured in Essential Naples magazine, Southwest Florida’s resource for essential living, Dr. Carol Roberts describes:
- The link between hormone loss and aging
- Menopause symptom variations
- The science and progression of hormone replacement therapy
- Hormone replacement therapy as solution for menopausal changes
- Why real, natural hormones should be considered over pharmaceutical options
- The importance of finding a physician and compounding pharmacy that is knowledgeable about bioidentical hormones
- Essential hormones needed: Estrogen, Progesterone and Testosterone
- Hormone dosage consideration and personalization
Please consult with your physician prior to making any substantial lifestyle, health or nutritional changes. For questions, please contact our office at 239-649-7400 or submit an appointment request through our online form.