- 6 handfuls of organic leafy greens (kale, Lollo Rosso lettuce, curly endives)
- 1/2 organic pomegranate
- 1 diced organic red apple
- 2 chopped organic tangerines
- 1/2 julienned organic red onion
- 8 chopped organic walnuts
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin seeds
For the salad dressing:
- 4 tbsp organic orange juice
- 1 tbsp organic tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp organic nutritional yeast
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- To make the salad dressing you just need to blend all the ingredients in a blender. You can also mix them in a bowl, using a knife, but I prefer to blend them.
- Serve the salad with the dressing. Add the dressing just before eating the salad or the leafy greens will become soggy.
- If you don’t like sweet dressings, omit the maple syrup.
- Feel free to add extra virgin olive oil or tahini if you prefer a creamier salad dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Simple Vegan Blog