- 1 (6-oz.) wild salmon fillet
- Organic cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon organic olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced organic lacinato kale
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Citrus Dressing (instructions below)
- 5 organic seedless red grapes, halved
Ingredients for All-Purpose Citrus Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash of salt
- Dash of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Rub evenly with oil, salt, and pepper. Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- While fish cooks, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, orange juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and pepper to prepare the All-Purpose Citrus Dressing. Refrigerate in an airtight container. Shake well before using.
- Then combine kale, quinoa, All-Purpose Citrus Dressing, and grapes in a bowl; toss to combine.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Top with salmon.
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light.