Looking for a fast and whole-food friendly meal? Whip up this bright and flavorful salad.
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Organic chicken breast from 1 rotisserie chicken (12 ounces)
- 5 ounces avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
- kosher salt
- fresh black pepper
- Divide the tomatoes between 4 plates or bowls.
- Shred the chicken breast into large pieces and arrange over tomatoes with the avocado.
- Drizzle with olive oil, squeeze with lemon juice and season with salt and fresh pepper, to taste.
- Top with fresh basil.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 2 cups