D. Lindsey Berkson, MA, DC, CNS, DACBN, ACN
The author of 21 books, including “Safe Hormones, Smart Women,” Dr. Lindsey Berkson has worked as a continuing education professor for doctors and pharmacists. She is a functional medicine specialist focusing on hormones, anti-aging and medical nutrition, especially for breast cancer survivors. Dr. Berkson has been a nutrient formulator, drug inventor, and chiropractor. She has served as a hormone scholar at an environmental estrogen think tank at Tulane University and has published original peer-review research with Houston’s University of Texas Medical School.
Education & Experience:
- Dual bachelor’s degrees in neurobiology and communication/film from the University of Michigan
- Master’s degree in nutrition from Goddard College
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the University of Western States
- Attended co-programs in naturopathic care at National College in Oregon
- Nutritionist, consultant, lecturer, researcher, scholar, author, blogger, podcaster, chiropractor and functional medicine specialist for nearly five decades